Sunday, January 22, 2006

We Begin

"Sorry, there are no matches for your request. For best results, narrow your search request to one or two words. Otherwise, feel free to contact us and we will work on an interpretation of this new symbol for future inclusion into the Dream Moods dictionary." (see blue search box at side)

This is why I begin the blog. None of my search terms come up with anything. And while I have learned, via all my years of dreaming, to tell the day dreams from the sleeping ones, the nightmares from the possibilities, the typical from the prophetic ones, I still get lost in them all.

Now it's up to you to help decipher.

Or, stop by to laugh, cry, cringe & whatnot.

Like dreams themselves, blogs are created as they go along...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home